The Protagonist Press is a student run publishing platform, created to give students from the Charles University an opportunity to learn about publishing, editing, reviewing and many more as their first step in their professional career. That is why we are looking for new team members interested in building their experience and skills in various areas of publishing.
If you are a last year BA, MA, or PhD student of Charles University – apply by 15.1.2024!
PLEASE NOTE: Since we are a student run platform, the offered vacancies do not offer financial compensation.
- become a member of the Editorial Board of the #first student academic journal
- Decide upon the themes and operations of the journal
- Use an opportunity to expand our publishing platform and create exciting publishing projects
- Cooperate with other students and academics from various universities across the globe
- Build your skillset in publishing and editing for future opportunities!
- MA or PhD student of Charles University
- English C2 level written and spoken with ability to use and engage with the academic style of writing.
- Understanding of the academic style essay and research
- Desire to learn new things and unleash your creativity to your full potential!
More details here: WE ARE LOOKING FOR NEW FACES – The Protagonist Press